Sarasota Boat & RV Storage
We offer easy, convenient, and affordable trailer, boat & RV storage in Sarasota, FL.
- It’s easy to access our RV and boat storage area thanks to our wide driveways and location at the corner of 77th Avenue East and Lockwood Ridge Road. Parking spots can accommodate large RVs or boats and are assigned for your convenience.
- Access your RV or boat during our expanded access hours, every day of the year. Arrive early in the day to hitch up your boat for a day of fishing, and return it late at night on your way home. Ask about 24-hour eligibility if you want around-the-clock access.
- We’re in a great location for fishing and boating opportunities. Sarasota Bay is just a 15-minute drive; Bradenton Beach, Lido Key, Bird Key, and Terra Ceia Bay about a twenty-minute drive; and Charlotte Harbor is just an hour away.
- RV enthusiasts enjoy our close proximity to Charlotte Harbor Preserve State Park, Myakka River State Park, and Lake Manatee. Lake Kissimmee is just less than 100 miles away and is a great starting point for an RV trip.
- Among our many convenient features, flexible monthly leases work for your vacation schedule, so whether you’re a snowbird seeking cooler weather in the summer or you want to store your boat or RV with us every month of the year, we can accommodate your boat and RV storage plans.