Moving, organizing and decluttering can be a stress free experience! Spend a small amount of time planning out your move to avoid becoming overwhelmed with all the tasks involved. The following tips and tricks will help you get started:
Make a Plan
- Where are you going to store your stuff?
- Do you need any storage supplies?
- Do you need to rent a moving truck?
- How much is storing your stuff going to cost?
- What can you live without?
- What have you not used in years?
Start Packing Early
- Do not wait to do all your packing in one day. Spreading out the packing can decrease your stress.
Take a Break
- If you feel some stress or anxiety rolling over then maybe it is time for a little rest and relaxation. Take some time to go on a walk, or just do something for you that is not moving related.
Share your favorite moving and storage tips and tricks with us! Be sure to check our Facebook for some tips & to share your thoughts :)